7.28.2011

Super Excited!! PDCC#90



My card for challenge #90 which was the following colors: Eggplant...Fuschia...Orangesicle
was noticed!! I couldn't believe it.  I see sooo many beautiful designs that I was completely blown away that I was one of the honorable mentions!!  Can you tell that I'm totally uber excited?!  I don't really know what makes a winning card and I feel for the ladies deciding (tough decisions every week), but I'm gonna keep right on playing as often as I can.  I'm having a blast!  Thanks ladies for picking me as honarable mention...I'm thrilled!


Have you seen the prizes that are being given away?!  Seems the Twinery was a hot item since there were about 160+ entries for that challenge....smokes!  Plus it was a really fun color challenge.  This week, the challenge colors are gorgeous and have me up at night trying to narrow down a design in my head.  The color combo seems very victorian-y (not sure that's even a word ;)  Not to mention that the prize pack this week is from Tattered Angels (a product I LOVE!)  and it looks like one of the bottles is my favorite Sunshine color (hard to tell exactly but I'm taking a guess)


Thanks PDC ladies for the fun-ness and for making my day!  :)
(now I gotta figure out how to put that blinkie thingy on my page...Yay!)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Sarah! Love those fabric accents...the flower is just stunning! So glad to have you playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah!!! Isn't it so fun to see your name up there. I'm so glad your getting involved in the challenges! Your work is so beautiful and I'm glad your sharing it. Yeah for you, miss ya! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete