7.03.2011

my first challenge!

So I've decided to finally enter a challenge. (The Play Date Cafe #88)  I've never really thought about entering, but a friend of mine encouraged all of her blog readers to enter if they don't already and I thought...sure, why not?!  :)  so, here's my first entry and may I just say that these colors were a real challenge for me.  I plan on sending this out to my good friend Shauna who fits this saying perfectly.

(I used the Silhouette to cut the shapes and font [sun_C02843_1, 5_clouds_C00679_20509, hello_sunshine_C00593_18816.  Cardstock is Bazill basic and color mates: glitter is Doodlebug (sun) and stickles for the clouds and "Sunshine": the title words were sprayed with sunshine glimmer mist [my new fave])
Here's The Play Date's color pick for the week.  If you haven't checked out the blog, hop over there and pick up some inspiration to get your card-making mojo flowin'!

2 comments:

  1. So so glad you entered this card in the PDCC challenge :) LOVE the sun with its glittery rays, and that saying is perfect!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The PLay Daye Cafe....I look forward to seeing more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Cafe! We're so glad to have you :) Your card is delightful-such a happy play on the colors and I'm sure your friend will love receiving it :) Hope to see you again at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete