7.25.2009

FINALLY!! A NEW LAYOUT!! WOOHOO!!

Oh my goodness! Can you actually believe that I've got a new layout to share?! I know, it's been forever. Well, this layout is a kit! Yep! I'm going to try to do a new kit every month. There's no specific theme to what I'll do, so it'll be a new surprise every month to see what the layout is. Use pictures of the present or past; family, friends, little ones, furry ones....whatever you want. This is so fun!! I love to do a kit and see how different everyones turns out. But since I can't see your layout (unless you want to send me a pic of it which I would love to see), you could also just leave a comment on my blog and let me know how you used the kit.

The layouts are made for 12x12 size albums, but I will accept special requests if you have a need for a different size. I've also just finished with 2, that's right, 2 baby albums -- twin albums, boy and girl -- they turned out great. I'll post pictures of those too! So, if you have a special request for a baby album for yourself or as a gift, let me know....I've been getting pretty good at making them since there's been so many babies in my life in the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment