6.22.2009

The Shack

OK, not sure if anyone actually reads my scrappy place blog, but if you do....I'm suggesting that you also read the book The Shack. I just finished it and found it very thought provoking. It's a fast and easy read, but trust me when I say you'll want to take your time and digest the story as you go. I'm not Oprah or anything, but this one is definitely on my summer pick list!

Between unpacking, training for a new position at the Orange box, and trying to keep up with my 2 year old, I haven't done any scrapbooking! Ugh! Of course that's the last bit of boxes I have to unpack....my fun stuff comes last it seems, but I can feel it calling my name. So, very soon I'll be getting back into the swing of things and getting more layouts posted. Maybe I'll even update my sad little blog corner and add some fun and exciting details like a slideshow or some tunes! Novel idea, I know :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! I hope to be back "online" soon [my computer is out of commission right now, so I have to borrow my husbands work computer :( Bummer]

No comments:

Post a Comment