1.07.2012

Happy New Year!!

I'm a week late, but Happy New Year all the same!  I've got pictures to post and layouts to share. but I've been working on a new baby album for my little premie nephew Tomichi, so everything else has to wait.  I've been trying to keep up with blogs, posts, websites, FB and emails, and {whew} that takes a lot of time!!  So, I've got tons of layout and project ideas bouncing around in my head that I almost don't know where to start.  Gotta finish the baby album first, then organize my crazy head and get started on some projects that I can share.  I love to see all of your creativity and inspirational ideas and cards!  Soon I will join in the fun again (especially with the challenges -- love those!)

Here's our Christmas photo!  Hope you all had a merry season!
Surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment